[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”2_3″]
If you are like are like us, your family and their wellbeing is the most important things in your life. Losing them is something that no one wants to think about, yet it’s important to plan ahead. We get a lot of questions regarding Life Insurance, including inquiries about what Life Insurance does and how much you really need to adequately care for your family.
Here are just a few reasons why you would need Life Insurance:
- To Pay Final Expenses
- To Cover Children’s Expenses (such as college)
- To Replace the Spouse’s Income
- To Pay Off Debts
- To Buy a Business Partner’s Shares
- To Pay Off Estate Taxes
[fusion_builder_column type=”1_3″ last=”yes”]
At East & Greenwell, we understand what it means to have families and people that depend on you. Call us to schedule a review. We’ll help you make sure that you and your family have the protection it needs should something happen.
Life Insurance FAQs
[fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”]
You may also want insurance for wealth accumulation or distribution purposes during your lifetime.
- Were recently married or divorced
- Had or adopted a child (or became a grandparent)
- Have children or grandchildren who are about to enter college
- Provide care or financial help to a child or elderly parent
- Received an inheritance
- Retired or your spouse has retired
- Started a business
- Changed/lost your job or salary